Welcome to Wish A Ride (hereafter referred to as "Wish A Ride," "we," "us," or "our") website operated by Xenfy Infolabs (P) Ltd. Wish A Ride maintains www.wisharide.com (hereafter "Site"), as a service (our Site and such services, collectively, our "Services") to our Users and visitors (“User”, “visitor”, "You," "Your," or "Yourself")
Wish A Ride is willing to license, not sell, the Wish A Ride Platform to You only upon the condition that You accept all the terms contained in this Agreement. By signing up with or by using the Wish A Ride Platform, You indicate that you understand this Agreement and accept all of its terms. If you do not accept all the terms of this Agreement, then Wish A Ride is unwilling to license the Wish A Ride Platform to You.
WISH A RIDE DOES NOT PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES, AND WISH A RIDE IS NOT A TRANSPORTATION CARRIER. IT IS UP TO THE RIDER OR VEHICLE OWNER TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO OFFER A RIDE TO A CO-RIDER CONTACTED THROUGH THE WISH A RIDE PLATFORM, AND IT IS UP THE CO-RIDER TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO ACCEPT A RIDE FROM ANY RIDER CONTACTED THROUGH THE WISH A RIDE PLATFORM. ANY DECISION BY A USER TO OFFER OR ACCEPT TRANSPORTATION ONCE SUCH USER IS MATCHED THROUGH THE WISH A RIDE PLATFORM IS A DECISION MADE IN SUCH USER’S SOLE DISCRETION. WISH A RIDE OFFERS INFORMATION AND A METHOD TO CONNECT RIDERS AND CO-RIDERS WITH EACH OTHER, BUT DOES NOT AND DOES NOT INTEND TO PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES OR ACT IN ANY MANNER AS A TRANSPORTATION CARRIER, AND HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY TRANSPORTATION SERVICES VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO ANY CO-RIDER BY ANY RIDER USING THE WISH A RIDE PLATFORM.
- Information Collection and Use. We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
- Personally Identifiable Information. When you register with us through the Site and become a Wish A Ride Member, when you choose to offer or request a ride, or when You wish to contact a Wish A Ride Member, we will ask you for personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Information"). Identity Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, email address and home postal address, but does not include your credit card number or billing information. We use your Personal Information mainly to provide the Service and administer your inquiries.
We also collect the other information that you provide as part of registration and the administration and personalization of your profile page and individual preferences or demographic information) ("Non-Identifying Information”).
We use Your Personal Information mainly to provide the Service, complete your transactions, and administer your inquiries.
Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of Your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-identifying information (for example, Your demographic information). We may combine Your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other Wish A Ride Users (defined below) to attempt to provide You with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Service and to analyze and understand how our Site and Service are used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
- Cookies & Pixel Tags. A cookie is a small piece of information that a Web site can send to your browser and may then be stored on your computer's hard drive. It acts as an anonymous tag that identifies your computer, but not you personally. A pixel tag, also known as a clear GIF or web beacon, is an invisible tag placed on certain pages of the Web site but not on your computer. When you access these pages, pixel tags generate a generic notice of that visit. They usually work in conjunction with cookies, registering when a particular computer visits a particular page. If you turn off cookies the pixel tag will simply detect an anonymous Web site visit and certain features of the Web site may not be available.
- Contact with Other Users. Users may communicate directly with other Users through use of the Services. Please be aware that whenever You voluntarily send public information to Your chat rooms, journals, blogs, message boards, classifieds or any other public forums, that information can be accessed by the public and can in turn be used by those people to send you unsolicited communications. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
- Arranging Rides with Other Users. Wish A Ride Users who wish to travel to a location (“Co-Riders”) can accept offers through the services from other Users who are offering rides to that location (“Riders”). Offers posted by Riders, ratings and reviews of Riders and Co-Riders, and the Profile Information of Riders and Co-Riders, are visible to any visitor of the site. If a Rider and a Co-Rider enter into a confirmed transaction with one another (the Rider accepts the Co-Rider's request or vice versa, and the Co-Rider's payment details are collected and processed), then the Co-Rider’s and the Rider's Identity Information are shared with each other in order to facilitate the trip transaction. In no event is a Co-Rider's Billing Information shared with his or her Rider.
- Personal Information Always Shown. Registered User information is displayed to people in order to facilitate user interaction in the Wish A Ride society. The following personal information is always viewable by Visitors and Registered Members: Your display name and Main Profile Picture. To facilitate searching and finding friends and acquaintances on the service (discussed in more detail below), the Web site allows users to search for other members using criteria, such as first and last name, age, E-mail address, and schools and/or companies where users may have attended or worked, but only if and to the extent that You provide such information. Any information you choose to provide as part of your profile should reflect how much you want other Wish A Ride Users to know about You. We recommend that you guard your anonymity and sensitive information and we encourage members to think carefully about what information about themselves they disclose in their profile pages. You can review and revise your profile information at any time.
- Security. The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of member information at any time.
- Choice/Opt-Out. Wish A Ride provides Users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and Our partners at the point where We request information about the visitor. Wish A Ride gives Users the option to remove their information from Our database, to not receive future communications or to no longer receive Our service.
- Our Security Precautions.
Your Wish A Ride Profile is password-protected so that only you and authorized Wish A Ride employees have access to your account information. If you have registered for Wish A Ride using Facebook Connect, then Your login and password shall be the same as Your Facebook login and password. In order to maintain this protection, do not share your password to anyone. Wish A Ride staff will never proactively reach out to you and ask for any personal account information, including your password If you share a computer, You should sign out of your Wish A Ride account and close the browser window before someone else logs on. This will help protect your information entered on public terminals from disclosure to third parties.
Wish A Ride has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Our control. Your information may be transferred to and maintained on computer networks which may be located outside of the state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction in which you reside, and the country or jurisdiction in which these computer networks are located may not have privacy laws as protective as the laws in your country or jurisdiction.
- Business Transfers. To improve the offerings and selection at the Web site, we may occasionally acquire subsidiaries or particular business units may be bought by or merged with another entity, entities, or individuals. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre existing privacy notice(s) (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the event that Wish A Ride or substantially all of Wish A Ride's or the Web site's assets are acquired, all customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets. Wish A Ride reserves the right to transfer personal information to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale of Wish A Ride or substantially all of its or the Web site's assets to that successor in interest.
- Facilitation of Payments. All transactions - loading of funds to WAR - Wallet, as applicable, shall be facilitated through the payment gateway integrated with Wish A Ride. You agree that if the fund transfer fails in any circumstances during a transaction will be dealt with your banking partner and Wish A Ride will not be responsible for any such failures. Any transaction errors happing within the Wish A Ride Platform can be brought to notice and sorted out by contacting the customer support team email@example.com.
- Changing or Deleting Your Information. You may correct, update or delete your profile information, and update your registration information by logging into your account in www.wisharide.com.
- Links to Third-Party Sites.This Web site may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Wish A Ride. Please be aware that Wish A Ride is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by Wish A Ride.
- Child Privacy.This Site is not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 for marketing purposes. If a child under 18 submits personal information to Wish A Ride and we find that the personal information is the information of a child under 18, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THE WISH A RIDE'S WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS WISH A RIDE'S WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON.